192200- Putnam- Including the cities of Ottawa, Leipsic, Columbus Grove, Continental, and Pandora 612 AM EST Sat Jan 19 2019
..winter storm warning in effect until 10 pm est this evening Today Snow. Patchy blowing and drifting snow. Snow may be heavy at times in the morning. Windy. Snow accumulation of 5 to 6 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph becoming 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Cold. Patchy blowing and drifting snow through early morning. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow through early morning, then mostly cloudy toward daybreak. Windy. Lows 5 to 10 above. North winds 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph toward daybreak. Wind chills 5 below to 5 above zero. Sunday Partly cloudy. Colder. Highs around 15. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Wind chills 7 below to 3 above zero. Sunday night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 10 below. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chills 7 below to 17 below zero. Martin luther king jr day Sunny. Highs 5 to 10 above. Northwest winds around 5 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Wind chills 7 below to 17 below zero in the morning. Monday night Mostly clear through midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Lows near zero. Wind chills 1 below to 11 below zero. Tuesday Not as cold. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Wind chills 2 below to 8 above zero in the morning. Tuesday night...not as cold. rain possibly mixed with snow. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Chance of rain and snow 90 percent. Wednesday...cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows 15 to 20. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 20s.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.